The Montgenèvre resort in the Hautes Alpes
Cradle of alpine skiing, Montgenèvre is one of the "flagship resorts" of the vast Franco-Italian Milky Way domain
For more than 100 years, this resort has remained the favorite site for winter sports enthusiasts. In addition to skiing, Montgenèvre will welcome you as a family to discover its mountains and its nature, as well as its heritage, with its guided tours.
You will find on the website of the station , all the information (animations, events, activities, weather, tracks, webcam ...)
MONTGENEVRE is a "Famille Plus" station since May 2018
As such, the resort is committed to families and children to do everything to ensure a suitable home and successful holidays!
6 commitments to welcome children and adults:
1. A personalized welcome for families
2. Animations adapted for all ages
3. From the smallest to the largest: to each his tariff
4. Activities for young and old, to live together or separately
5. All shops and services at hand
6. Children pampered by our professionals
"Famille Plus, destination for young and old" is the label that families can refer to for a successful stay!